vendredi 3 février 2017

new OOAK full custom blythe twins: Elise and Elliot

new OOAK full custom blythe twins: Elise and Elliot

They will be for adoption individually, or the two together this February 4th 2017 at 10:00pm (France time) on my Zibbet shop here

https://www.zibbet.com/by-heliantas 

Here is a COUNTDOWN link for my overseas customers.

        More pictures and details on my Facebook page








1 commentaire:

  1. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    RépondreSupprimer